25th February 2016
The success of forensics and exploitation activity in support of military, disaster relief or humanitarian operations relies on quick and forensically-sound collection, analysis and management of evidence.
The Marshall Modular Mission Forensics system, M3F, designed in collaboration with subject matter experts across the globe, provides the all-round deployable forensic analysis solution for peacemaking, peace-keeping, counter IED, humanitarian, disaster relief, resilience, counter piracy and border security.
Whether you need a complete system or just elements, such as the DNA clean room or biometrics laboratory, the M3F can be up and running within minutes of arrival on-site. It can even be operated in its vehicle-borne configuration.
The M3F system
- Modular and flexible to meet specific operational requirements
- Rapidly deployable and redeployable in minutes, not days
- Ruggedised for military operations
- Tried and tested across the globe
- Award-winning clean room module environment, certifiable to ISO 17025 and suitable for DNA analysis
- Laboratory-grade air filtration, achieving class 4/5 cleanliness
- External maintenance points to permit uninterrupted clean room operation
- Air pressure and airflow management
- Interlinked for enhanced environmental control and improved workflow
- Fully integrated, autonomous system operation
- Transportable by land, sea and air with a minimal logistical footprint
Marshall provides complete support solutions for the infrastructure, equipment and consumables of this system, and can assist with training needs analysis and development of training packages.