Auxiliary Fuel Tanks/Systems
Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group is unrivalled in the design, development, and installation of auxiliary fuel tanks for defence, special missions and civil aircraft use.
Over the past 25 years, we have developed and delivered a broad range of production tanks. None of our tanks has ever failed or been returned under warranty.
We produce auxiliary fuel tanks and systems for:
- Civil airliner long-range and VIP conversions
- Military and special mission aircraft for air-to-air refuelling and for long and extended range capabilities
Using pre-approved technology that has been developed to meet the latest civil and military airworthiness regulations, we offer one of the fastest routes to certification, ensuring a delay-free turnaround.
End-to-end fuel tank solutions
We are able to provide all parts of the auxiliary fuel system, and carry out the necessary aircraft modification and system integration including:
- Fuel tank structure and internal system
- Complete auxiliary fuel distribution systems
- Quantity indication system
- Cockpit control and monitoring
Our experienced team can work to pre-defined user requirements or advise the customer and recommend practical, suitable solutions.
Already using regulatory-approved and in-service proven dual-wall aluminium technology as standard, we are also looking to expand our fuel tank and system capabilities by exploring new materials, including composite solutions.
Previous and current programmes
- RAF Lockheed L-1011 Tristar
- Boeing B747
- Boeing B777
- Boeing P-8A/I
- Airbus A318E