Following the opening of the Canada office in 2006, Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group is now an established name in the Canadian aerospace industry. Backed by the knowledge and expertise of the head office in the UK, we convert, modify, maintain and support aircraft for the civil and military sectors.
In total, we employ 80 design engineers and support staff. We have personnel based in four locations:
- Abbotsford, British Columbia - core design and technical services groups
- National Defence Headquarters, National Capital Region - technical liaison team
- Ottawa, Ontario - engineering support group
- Canadian Forces Base Trenton, Ontario - field services team
Upgrade and modification experts
We specialise in design, system level integration and certification for aircraft upgrades and modification. Highly adaptable, we can also partner with other engineering companies to meet your requirements.
Engineering and support services
- Life cycle management
- Aircraft structural integrity programme management
- Preventative maintenance programme development and management
- Engineering studies, modifications and repairs
- On-site field support
- Configuration and technical data management
- Technical information support
- Technical publications
Department of National Defence accredited
We are an Accredited Design Organization (ADO) and an Accredited Technical Organization (ATO) for the Canadian CC-130 fleet. As an ADO and ATO, Marshall is authorized to develop the design of aeronautical products, including subsequent design changes to an approved type design, and to conduct the life cycle material management of an approved aeronautical product type during the in-service phase.
Telephone: +1 (613) 321 0161 ext 112
Mobile: +1 (514) 245 3009
Robyn L. Lamont
Telephone: +1 (604) 859 9181