Formed in 2006, Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group Canada is now an established name in the Canadian aerospace industry. Backed by the knowledge and expertise of Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group in the UK, we convert, modify, maintain and support aircraft for the civil and military sectors.
In total, we employ 80 design engineers and support staff. We have personnel based in four locations:
- Abbotsford, British Columbia - core design and technical services groups
- National Defence Headquarters, National Capital Region - technical liaison team
- Ottawa, Ontario - engineering support group
- Canadian Forces Base Trenton, Ontario - field services team
Upgrade and modification experts
We specialise in design, system level integration and certification for aircraft upgrades and modification. Highly adaptable, we can also partner with other engineering companies to meet your requirements.
Engineering and support services
- Life cycle management
- Aircraft structural integrity programme management
- Preventative maintenance programme development and management
- Engineering studies, modifications and repairs
- On-site field support
- Configuration and technical data management
- Technical information support
- Technical publications
Department of National Defence accredited
We’re accredited by the Canadian DND as an Accredited Technical Organisation. This means we’re authorised to carry out a range of specific airworthiness functions – including engineering and technical support for the national fleet of CC-130H and J Hercules aircraft. Most recently, we have incorporated over 30 modifications into the CC-130H fleet.
Alan J. Steele
Telephone: +1 (905) 726 8391
Mobile: +1 (905) 717 5774
Robyn L. Lamont
Telephone: +1 (604) 859 9181